The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream Description:
The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts the beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn. Rich with glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils, the Shaving Cream leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. It can be lathered up with a Shaving Brush or with fingers.
How To Use The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream:
For best results, shave while or after showering. Using hot water, lather up The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream with a Shaving Brush or fingers and shave with the grain, following the growth direction of whiskers. For an even closer shave, repeat lathering process and shave lightly against or across the grain. Rinse with cold water, pat dry and apply After-Shave Balm or Gel.
The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream Ingredients:
- Use hot water with Shaving Cream to soften hair, open pores and cleanse.
- For a rich lather, use with a badger Shaving Brush.
- For best results and a very comfortable shave, place lather in center of brush and let it sit for five seconds in hot water to warm up the lather before shaving.
- For a close shave, lather onto skin in an upwards motion so as to cause whiskers to lift away from face and neck.
- Always shave with the grain first, then lightly across or against the grain for a closer shave.
- Applying too much pressure when shaving against the grain can cause ingrown hairs, and red marks or patches to appear on face or neck.
- Stay away from products that contain numbing agents such as Benzocaine or Menthol as these will tighten pores and stiffen beard.
Water/Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone