Safe to use on even the most sensitive and compromised skin types, SkinCeuticals Physical UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 provides both barrier repair and broad-spectrum protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. This advanced, all-physical sunscreen has been shown to boost the expression of essential proteins that are accountable for the skin's barrier integrity to repair compromised skin and assist in new skin renewal. The blend of Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote) and titanium dioxide gives high broad-spectrum sun protection and lasting hydration. A plankton extract known as Artemia salina offers additional photoprotection by enhancing the skin's natural defenses and resistances to UV and heat stress.
Features & Benefits:
How To Use:
- Offers true broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Made for post-procedure, sensitive and extremely dry skin types.
- Tested on and safe for compromised skin.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Reduces possible irritation by staying on top of the skin's surface.
- Hydrates all throughout the day.
- May be used under makeup.
Apply generously 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply at a minimum of every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or perspiring. Consult a doctor before applying to children under 6 months of age.
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote), Artemia Salina.