Normal/Combination/Early Aging. Eminence Organics Red Currant Mattifying Mist Description:
Eliminate impurities, restore balance and control shine. Eminence Organics Red Currant Mattifying Mist is an anti-aging toner that decreases and inhibits early signs of aging skin with a powerful blend of antioxidants and vitamins. Skin is left refreshed, more evenly toned and balanced with a matte finish.
Eminence Organics Red Currant Mattifying Mist Features & Benefits:
How To Use Eminence Organics Red Currant Mattifying Mist:
- Exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex rich in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower and magnolia bark to counteract damaged inflicted by free radicals while moisturizing, improving elasticity and energizing the skin.
- Rids impurities from the surface of the skin.
- Brings balance to skin tone.
- Regulates production of excess oil and sebum.
- Clarifying and mattifying action leaves skin with a clear, shine-free finish.
- Innovative Biocomplex contains a booster of antioxidants, vitamins and Alpha Lipoic Acid to smooth the look of lines, creases and wrinkles for more youthful-looking skin.
- Defends skin from free radical damage.
Use after cleansing, exfoliating or masque to eliminate all traces of previous products and to completely clear the complexion. Spray directly onto the face and neck. Be certain to avoid the eye area. Leave on. May also be applied using cotton pads.
Eminence Organics Red Currant Mattifying Mist Ingredients:
Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Flower Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sorbitol, Lysine, PCA, Plant-Based Diglycerin, Lactic Acid, Ribes Rubrum (Red Currant) Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Flower Extract , Panthenol, Propanediol, Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Flower Essence, Magnolia Officinalis (Magnolia) Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Aqua (Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Vegetable Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Juice.