Eminence Organics Coconut Cream Masque Description:
Drench your skin with a lasting, deep hydrating mask that works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Eminence Organics Coconut Cream Masque bathes the skin with nourishing coconut milk, along with oils and pieces of ripened coconut that further moisturize and soften. Shea butter rejuvenates and mends the skin. The unique Biocomplex antioxidant booster boasts Vitamins A, Ester-C, E, Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid, providing a balanced combination of necessary antioxidants, while successfully fighting free radicals. Skin is left hydrated, toned, supple and refreshed, restoring a youthful appearance.
Eminence Organics Coconut Cream Masque Features & Benefits:
How To Use Eminence Organics Coconut Cream Masque:
- Imparts moisture and supplements the skin.
- Assists in moisture retention.
- Lessens wrinkle depth.
- Made with all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.
- Coconut oil provides moisture, acts as an antioxidant and fights and protects against free radicals.
- Shea butter moisturizes, revitalizes and repairs.
- Coconut milk nourishes and softens skin.
- Biocomplex, consisting of antioxidants Vitamin A, Ester-C, E and Coenzyme Q10, provides a balanced combination of necessary antioxidants.
- No harmful chemicals or animal by-products.
- Not tested on animals.
- Environmentally-friendly packaging.
Emulsify a small amount of the masque in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply to cleansed skin, evenly over the entire face. The neck and the decollete can be treated, if desired. Allow the masque to dry for 5-10 minutes. Use a lukewarm face cloth in a circular motion to gently scrub off the masque. Rinse thoroughly.
Eminence Organics Coconut Cream Masque Ingredients:
Coconut Pulp, Coconut Milk, Virgin Coconut Oil, Corn Germ Oil, Natural Cream Base, Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Marigold Oil, Coconut Juice/Fruite, Glycerine (Vegetable-Based), Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex (Vitamins A-C-E, coenzyme Q10, Evening Primrose Oil), Coconut Essential Oil, Glycine Derivative, Salicylic Acid.