Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion Description:
The microsponges in this feather-light lotion absorb oil on the skin's surface, helping to combat shine and maintain an all-day matte finish. Purifying ingredients inhibit overactive sebaceous gland activity and soothe irritation. Salicylic Acid clears congested follicles, helping to minimize future breakout activity, while Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract controls over-active oil glands, helping to reduce oily shine on skin's surface. Natural antiseptics cool and calm inflammation. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.
Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion Features & Benefits:
How To Use Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion:
- Microsponges absorb excess oil and eliminate shine while providing an all-day matte finish.
- Salicylic Acid aids in exfoliation of dead surface cells to help keep follicles clear of congestion.
- Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract helps regulate sebum to reduce oily surface shine.
- Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Horse Chestnut, Licorice, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and Caffeine regulate sebum production and soothe inflammation.
- Zinc Gluconate regulates overactive sebaceous glands.
- Hyssopus, a plant anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, helps prevent future breakouts.
Apply over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes.
Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion Ingredients:
Patented microsponge technology that absorbs the skin's excess oil, reducing shine and providing a smooth, matte finish. Active Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark extract help prevent future breakouts. Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion is formulated with purifying Skin Response Complex of Balm Mint, Coneflower and Camphor.