Avene Mineral Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ is an innovative, lightweight, chemical-free sunscreen for daily use offering maximum broad-spectrum sun protection without irritating the skin. The non-nano mineral particles, enriched with potent antioxidant Vitamin E protection, defend against sun-induced free radical damage while Avene Thermal Spring Water calms the skin. The sheer, non-whitening lotion delivers 8 hours of hydration and extreme water resistance up to 80 minutes. Ideal for all shades of skin.
Features and Benefits:
How To Use:
- Irritation-free, 100% non-nano mineral sunscreen provides broad-spectrum defense against UVA/UVB rays.
- Extremely water resistant; preserves SPF protection up to 80 minutes of water activity.
- Comforts and softens skin.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Fragrance, Paraben, Oil, and Cruelty-free.
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Apply a generous amount of Avene Mineral Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ evenly to face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours or as needed after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
Titanium Dioxide 4%, Zinc Oxide 6%, Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-8 Laurate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Trisiloxane, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Alumina, Methicone, Beeswax, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid.