The Art of Shaving Soap Refill Description:
For the traditional form of wet shaving, The Art of Shaving offers their classic Shaving Soaps. Formulated with glycerin and coconut oil, they generate a rich and warm lather when used with a Shaving Brush and hot water. The lather protects the skin and softens the beard while providing an extremely close shave. The soaps come in elegant teak wood bowls, which can be refilled.
How To Use The Art of Shaving Soap Refill:
For best results, shave while or after showering. Wet a badger Shaving Brush with hot water and whisk it over surface of Shaving Soap in a circular motion to generate a rich and creamy lather. Apply lather on face and shave with the grain. For an even closer shave, repeat lathering process and shave lightly against or across the grain. Rinse with cold water, pat dry and apply After-Shave Balm.
The Art of Shaving Soap Refill Ingredients:
- Use hot water with Shaving Soap to soften hair, open pores and cleanse.
- For a rich lather, use with a badger Shaving Brush.
- For best results and a very comfortable shave, place lather in center of brush and let it sit for 5 seconds in hot water to warm up the lather before shaving.
- For a close shave, lather onto skin in an upwards motion so as to cause whiskers to lift away from face and neck.
- Always shave with the grain first, then lightly across or against the grain for a closer shave.
- Applying too much pressure when shaving against the grain can cause ingrown hairs, and red marks or patches to appear on face or neck.
- Stay away from products that contain numbing agents such as Benzocaine or Menthol as these will tighten pores and stiffen beard.
Potassium Palmitate, Sodium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Palm Kernel Acid, Fragrance, Lecithin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Titanium Dioxide (CI77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI77491)