PCA SKIN The Age Control (Oily) Solution Kit - Full Sizes
Skin Type: Oily/Mature.
PCA SKIN The Age Control (Oily) Solution Kit Description:
PCA SKIN Full-Size Systems are groupings of products designed to address specific skin concerns. They will last approximately three months (trial-size products last approximately three weeks), allowing enough time to see visible improvement in your skin.
Each System will complement any PCA Professional treatment, and may be used for pre and post procedure care. A protocol card is included with each System.
PCA SKIN The Age Control (Oily) Solution Kit Contains:
- A smoothing serum formulated to help relax the facial tension that leads to wrinkling, while reducing the depth of existing lines.
PCA SKIN pHaze 24 Rejuvenating Serum (1 oz.)
- The ultimate anti-aging serum helps to stimulate cell growth, leading to healthier skin. By keeping the skin firm and smooth it adds vitamins, amino acids and growth factors which protect cells from water loss.
- This potent corrective serum is a unique blend that provides superior antioxidant action, replenishes vital moisture-binding components and provides numerous age controlling benefits to help achieve healthy, youthful skin.
PCA SKIN pHaze 16+ C-Strength 20% with 5% Vitamin E (1 oz.)
- Specifically designed for more resilient skin, this stable and potent vitamin C and E topical helps brighten dull complexions and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. It is also great for treating aging skin on hands and chest. Use day and night for maximum skin renewal.
PCA SKIN pHaze 12 EyeXcellence (0.5 oz.)
- A eye cream formulated with a triple-action to reduce dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles around the eye area.
PCA SKIN pHaze 7 Protecting Hydrator SPF 25 (1.7 oz.) - A light moisturizer enhanced with vitamin B5 and E, leaves the skin feeling hydrated. A daily broad-spectrum of UV protection.
Ariva Skin Care & Day Spa
3940 Route 251 Suite C-7
Peru, IL 61354
Phone: 1 (800) 932-2357 Fax: (815) 220-7207
Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 9:00pm - CST. Saturday, 10:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday, 11:00AM to 6:00pm