GlyMed Plus PC-10 Amino Acid Epidermal Sealant Description:
GlyMed Plus PC-10 Amino Acid Epidermal Sealant was created to imitate the natural barrier of the skin, while helping to repair damage caused by free radicals and improve overall balance and comfort. It is especially beneficial for fragile, dry, menopausal, sensitive and winter skins. This sealant is a sophisticated, partially-occlusive mixture created with human identical ceramides and lipids to offer the perfect equilibrium to the skin by strengthening the natural lipid barrier. It permeates the skin, providing nourishing extracts and antioxidants to create a defensive shield against environmental aggressors and the changes of the seasons.
GlyMed Plus PC-10 Amino Acid Epidermal Sealant Features & Benefits:
How To Use GlyMed Plus PC-10 Amino Acid Epidermal Sealant:
- Ideal for restoring balance to fragile, dry, menopausal, sensitive and winter skin.
- Replicates and strengthens skin's natural barrier .
- Nourishes with natural minerals and infuses skin with antioxidants to combat free radical damage.
- Soothing formula calms and comforts inflamed skin.
- Repairs, diminishes roughness and smoothes.
- Creates a shield on skin that defends against environmental and seasonal agitations.
- _Perfect as a massage and finishing cream.
Dispense 1-2 pumps and apply to facial area. Gently massage into skin concentrating on creases, folds, and lines.
GlyMed Plus PC-10 Amino Acid Epidermal Sealant Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea) Herb Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Glucoside, PC10 Complex, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Squalene, Glycerin, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Bulgarian Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.