Cellex-C Sunshade SPF 30+ Description:
Cellex-C Sunshade SPF 30+ is an alcohol-free sun blocking cream that has valuable sea botanicals and herbal extracts with amazing soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits. Created for acne-prone skin, the non-greasy formula offers maximum sun protection.
Cellex-C Sunshade SPF 30+ Features & Benefits:
How To Use Cellex-C Sunshade SPF 30+:
- Defends skin from signs of photo-aging (thinning skin, leathery, dark spots, age spots and broken blood vessels).
- Light, oil-free formula.
- Contains anti-inflammatory herbs that soothe acne-prone skin.
- Can be used every day on face, neck, hands and body.
- Can be used with Retin-A therapy and other photosensitizing medications, including AHAs.
- Can be used after plastic surgery to defend and hydrate.
Apply a generous amount to your face, neck, chest and back of hands in the morning. Reapply if you towel dry, swim or sweat. If under the age of 6 months, consult a physician prior to using. For a very powerful defense against the sun, use with Cellex-C Serum for Sensitive Skin and reduce the signs of sun damage.
Cellex-C Sunshade SPF 30+ Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Zinc Oxide (4.5%).
Cellex-C Sunshade SPF 30+ Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Frangula Alnus (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Moisture Absorbing Nutrient, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Plancton Extract, Dimethyl Mea, Codium Tomentosum (Marine) Algae, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Seaweed) Extract, Dimethicone, Carbopol, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Azulene, DMDM Hydantoin.