Cellex-C High Potency Serum is a lightweight, oil-free formulation containing the full complement of Cellex-C signature ingredients.Primary Benefit:
The Patented Complex in Cellex-C High Potency Serum works synergistically to encourage a firm, youthful, elastic quality in the skin. Regular use will make skin look 5 to 10 years younger.Primary Ingredients:
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine and zinc.Skin Types:
Cellex-C High Potency Serum is for all, except the most sensitive skin types.When to Use:
Once daily.Cellex-C High Potency Serum Features:
- A lightweight liquid containing the full complement of the Cellex-C signature ingredients - pure L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine, and zinc sulphate - supplemented by a particular group of water soluble bioflavonoids which have a remarkable effect on the feel of the skin's elasticity.
- Cellex-C High-Potency Serum contains the optimal concentration of the Patented Complex required to work best on areas of the face that are prone to develop wrinkles, age spots or sagging skin.
- Cellex-C is the only skin care line to be licensed to utilize the Bioderm patent created by Dr. Lorraine Faxon Meisner.
- Contains 10% L-ascorbic acid-the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize to promote collagen production.
- Contains tyrosine. Medical literature states that, when tyrosine is combined with ascorbic acid, it helps to promote regeneration of new connective tissue through the stimulation of fibroblasts enabling them to make more collagen.
- Contains zinc. A mineral shown to help support increased collagen turnover stimulated by ascorbic acid.
- Zinc is also known to be an essential component of collagenase, which is required to dismantle old, defective and stiffened collagen in order for new collagen to be constructed.
- Contains bioflavonoids. These particular bioflavonoids were chosen because they have been shown in laboratory testing to have the ability to bind with collagen fibers as well as help protect them against further attack by free radicals.
- Oil-free, ideal for all skin types.
- Can help you look 5 to 10 years younger.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging-fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Treated skin will gradually appear firmer and smoother with improved texture, tone and overall radiance.
- Helps older and prematurely aged skin to look, behave and feel like younger skin.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by men and women without fear of troublesome skin reactions such as sunlight sensitivity.
- Delivers up to twenty times more active vitamin C than your body can absorb orally.
- Generally improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 8 - 12 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Cellex-C High Potency Serum.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
- Cellex-C formulations should be applied every 24 hours.
Caution:Avoid the eye area. Use Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel or Eye Contour Cream Plus around the eyes. Avoid hairline and eyebrows, as this product may cause discoloration, particularly on blond or grey hair.
- Initially, a slight tingling may be experienced. Discontinue if the tingling becomes uncomfortable or lasts more than 5 minutes. In this case, the skin may be too sensitive to tolerate Cellex-C High-Potency Serum, and you should switch to Cellex-C Serum for Sensitive Skin.
- The color of this product may change due to environmental conditions. This color change is part of the biochemical-stabilization process and will not affect the efficiency of the product when used as directed
When applying Cellex-C High-Potency Serum to your neck, please be aware that it may leave a clear residue on your collar which could oxidize and turn light brown. These stains will usually wash out provided the clothes are laundered as soon as possible after wearing.Ingredients:
Cellex-C High Potency Serum contains: Ascorbic acid*, acetyl tyrosine, zinc sulphate, Moisture Absorbing Nutrient, bioflavonoids.
Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969.Packaging:
1 oz. glass bottle with applicator.