Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel is a lightweight, oil-free formulation that contains the optimal concentration of the Cellex-C Patented Complexadjusted for use around the delicate eye area.Primary Benefit:
Regular use of Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel will greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes and diminish theappearance of crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.Primary Ingredients:
L-ascorbic acid, tyrosine and zinc.Skin Types/Conditions:
Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel is for all skin types, except the most sensitive skin.When to Use:
Once daily.Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel Features:
- Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel is a lightweight, oil-free formulation that contains the optimal concentration of the Patented Complex for the age prone eye area.
- Cellex-C is the only skin care line in the world to be licensed to utilize the Bioderm patent created by Dr. Lorraine Faxon-Meisner.
- Contains 5% L-Ascorbic Acid-the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize to promote collagen production.
- Contains zinc. This mineral is necessary to help support the increase collagen turnover stimulated by ascorbic acid. Zinc is also an essential component of collagenase-which is required to dismantle old defective and stiffened collagen in order for new collagen to be constructed.
- Contains L-tyrosine. Medical literature states that when L-tyrosine is combined with ascorbic acid, it helps to promote regeneration of new connective tissue through the stimulation of fibroblasts thereby enabling them to make more collagen.
- Contains bioflavonoids. These particular bioflavonoids were chosen because they have been shown in laboratory testing to have the ability to bind with collagen fibers and help protect them against further attack by free radicals, as well as helping to realign them in a pattern associated with younger looking skin.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging-fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.
- Helps improve skin color, texture and overall tone.
- Light, oil-free formula spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft, never greasy.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive skin.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions such as sunlight sensitivity-that can occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 8 - 12 weeks of daily use.
- Once every 24 hours, apply 1 - 2 drops of Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel underneath eyes and to outer eye area. (Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.)
- Apply Cellex-C High Potency Serum.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply moisturizer if required. We recommend G.L.A. Eye Balm (Only apply moisturize with daytime application).
Within two minutes after application of Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel, a slight tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. This tingling sensation varies from person to person. This product will darken with time. This gradual oxidation will not alter or affect the efficacy of this product. Store in a cool, dark place.Caution:
Avoid eyebrows, as this product may cause hair discoloration, particularly on blonde or grey hair. Contact lens wearers must place lenses in their eyes before using the product.Ingredients:
Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel contains: Ascorbic acid*, tyrosine*, zinc*, bioflavonoids and Moisture Absorbing Nutrients.
*Patented Cellex-C Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent No. 4,938,969.Packaging:
1/2 oz. glass bottle with applicator.