Avene Soothing Moisture Mask Description:
Bring relief to dehydrated, fragile, sensitive and reactive skin. Avene Soothing Moisture Mask is an intense treatment that nourishes and rehydrates dry, stressed-out skin helping to restore softness, suppleness and radiance.
Avene Soothing Moisture Mask Features & Benefits:
How To Use Avene Soothing Moisture Mask:
- Super Rich, creamy, non-setting mask calms stressed skin.
- Moisturizes and restores skin's barrier function.
- Penetrates to help skin regain its suppleness.
- Minimizes redness.
- Lightly fragranced safe for sensitive skin.
- Unique no-rinse formulation.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water calms and softens skin.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Apply a thick, generous layer to dry face and neck. Leave on 10 to 15 minutes. Gently tissue off any excess. Finish with a misting of Avene Thermal Spring Water. Use once or twice a week, according to skin type and condition.
For better penetration, first use Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub to exfoliate the skin.
Avene Soothing Moisture Mask Ingredients:
Water (aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Steric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 6 Esters, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), PEG 100 Stearate, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (parfum), Methylparaben, Phenoexthanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine.